All furniture is shipped via Freight. We offer two types of delivery service, Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery. All furniture orders will be shipped by default with our Inside Delivery service, unless the White Glove Delivery option is selected. All long distance furniture deliveries will be scheduled Monday through Friday during daytime hours. Expedited delivery is not an option.
Free Inside Delivery is delivery to your nearest inside room, usually the living room. You will be
responsible for unpacking, debris removal, and all applicable assembly.
White Glove Delivery
includes a two person delivery team that will handle light assembly,
debris removal, and the careful placement of furniture (up to 1 flight
of stairs). White Glove Delivery also includes the
removal of all packaging. Please request to keep all of the packaging
if there is a possibility for a return with the eligible item. You will be able to choose white glove delivery, when you are choosing your product options.
We inspect all furniture pieces before shipment. Freight damages on occasion do occur in transit. Please follow the procedures below:
1. Inspect your shipment before the driver leaves.
2. If you suspect hidden damages, open the box and check the condition of the merchandise.
3. If you find damages, please have the driver make note on the freight bill the number of damaged pieces and a detailed description of the nature of the damage.
4. Be prepared to provide proof of damages with photographic documentation of the damaged box and merchandise.
5. Call us for immediate assistance at 1.800-221-1705 or email us at
The customer is responsible for determining whether merchandise can be delivered from the delivery truck to the item's final destination. Please be aware of corridors, doorways, elevators, ceiling heights, turning radius, etc. which may cause a delivery problem. If the customer is not home at the time of a furniture delivery, additional shipping charges may be incurred for re-delivery. All shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for any additional return shipping costs.