The Perina Round Tight Top Innerspring Mattress uses the same 7" pocket spring system as the more expensive Perina Euro Top Mattress beds to give you proper support for years to come. Featuring DuPont Coolmax knit fabric for a cool, relaxing night's sleep.
Mattress Build (Top to Bottom)
- THICK QUILTED TOP FEATURING:
- DUPONT "COOLMAX" KNIT FABRIC - Created from specially-engineered polyester fibers that improve the "reathability" of the material by wicking away moisture better than many natural fibers, allowing the body to regulate its core temperature easier, resulting in a more restful sleep.
- 3/4" THICK QUILTING FOAM - Quilted to a Flame Retardant (FR) treated Barrier, this thick layer of quilting provides a plush top to the mattress
- 1" UPHOLSTERY PADDING LAYER OF MEMORY FOAM & COMFORT FOAM - Adjusts to the contours of your body using temperature-sensing ions that cause it to self-adjust load-bearing when it is heated and pressed. This disperses your weight evenly over the mattress, providing supportive strength and a pressure-free and relaxing sleep.
- 7" POCKET SPRING SYSTEM - Made from double spring coil for extra edge support. The outer spring is 11 gauge and the inner spring is 13 gauge. High-Manganese Carbon steel coils that has been double-tempered for a strong mattress core that provides support for the entire body and helps to maintain alignment. Encased springs, in which each coil is separately wrapped in non-woven fiber, also benefit the user by being quiet and having good rebounding elasticity and dispersive pressure, allowing two people on the same mattress to both sleep comfortably.
- COMFORT FOAM BASE - Providing an additional 1/2" of padding and support to the springs.